Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The new/old digs!!!

We are here!
We are somewhat settled (kids are in school and I have a roof over my head!)
We are all loving our new home, our community and the people we have met
I have lots to update you on but I know you want to see our new old house!
Here it is!
Our side!

It is much bigger than it looks...way bigger than our house in CO with wood floors everywhere, a basement, an attic and 2 main floors!  We are loving it!

The view from the street!  Our neighbor is a nice guy, and the house on the left (just see a corner of it) is another duplex with 2 great families! 

What do ya think?  I think it will be great once I get a chance to decorate and add my touch!

I am also loving the St. Louis area!  It's a well established community with so many quaint towns that surround the main city.  We did some garage sales last weekend and what a great way to explore the area plus everyone is so welcoming!  I can't wait to show you all more...just you wait!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely! Looking forward to see it this Christmas! Sounds like you are back to yourself! Glad to hear kids are loving their schools and Carl is doing good at his new job. Enjoy and enjoy! Love!

Mery said...

What a great place, Alicia. I completely understand why you love this house. Look at all those big trees! I am so glad you are all doing well. Enjoy your new home!

Mom & Dad said...

It's great to have you back on your blog - 2 things to thank Starbuck for now!!! It looks wonderful - hope to come over early next month - can't wait to see you guys & the house. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Love the new/old house and glad to see you are back!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia, welcome to Missouri. Great looking place. You will ahve to send us your address. Maybe soon we can visit each other. Its nice that we only live 3-4 hours away. Hope to hear from you. Love ya lots, Cheryle