Thursday, March 14, 2013

6 days!!!!

Only 6 days til Spring people!!!!

 
Yippeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


These little bundles of color make me so happy each spring.  I am not so happy with the new camera I got last year but every once in a while I manage to get a few pics that capture what I want.  Don't you hate that?  I think my new phone takes better pics than my camera!

This one turned out nice too.

and...look at this house!  I drive by this lovely home every morning taking L to school...one of my favs and it's hard to choose around this town...there are so many I love. 

Awe well...so kids have just 1 more day of school this week and then it's off for Spring Break!  My awesome MIL is visiting for 7 days and we always enjoy that.  It will be nice for kiddos to have a break from all the school stuff.  It seems a lot of projects have come due here recently.

Happy Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love the pictures. Thanks, I really needed a little Spring this morning. It's 7 degrees outside & we've got 2+ inches of snow - & still snowing! Repost the picture of the house - it didn't make it.
Hugs,