Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Opening Day!

Zander had his Baseball Opening Day with NYS on Saturday and we were all so excited!  They have a great coach, a great team, and a bunch of loud parents to cheer them on...myself included.  They are the Dodgers and that should make my family happy and since Grams and Gramps will be so close this summer, they can hopefully make some games!
Here are the Heatherwood boys...the team is a mix of 3 different elementary schools but Heatherwood has the largest presence.  They are all so cute...I always was a sucker for baseball boys! 
Here is the entire team!
As you can see, it was team picture day...I don't think we would have ever been able to set this up again if that picture man wasn't there to direct them all.  
Such a cutie pie!
GO DODGERS!

The boys had their first game on Monday night...they won!!  15-9...Oh yeah, oh yeah!  
Go Zander...I LOVE that boy!

No comments: