Tuesday, June 29, 2010

one of the many reasons I love summer...

BACKYARD CAMPOUTS!!!
This was fun...they loved every moment!

Day: Awake and chillin' out. 
Set-up takes a lot of work.  There's no telling how many trips in and out of the house it took to get this job done but they were busy, they worked together and I loved hearing them get along throughout the entire process.  The side tent is their dressing area.
NIGHT: they finally conked out about 10pm.  Goodnight lovebugs!
Gotta love summer!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

What fun. I remember doing this with girl friends for a sleep over when in high school! Summer is the best!

Alicia said...

I remember doing this too in Dad's little orange pup tent...this is a mansion in comparison but I loved it.

kayce hughes said...

I have been meaning to do this!