Friday, September 24, 2010

It's so hard to keep busy...NOT!

So, after the kiddos are all dropped off at school and in between unpacking boxes, I head out for some "me" time.

This is my new fav!

Biking along the beach.  Out on Anna Maria Island, there is a sidewalk that runs along the beach.
It's a perfect recipe to a perfect morning!
The path!

The view!!


It's so easy and convenient!
It helps me physically but also mentally...
I love breathing that moist gulf air-it fills me
I love how there is no end to the view-the hope it brings
I love watching the birds-the freedom

Come join me!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Alicia! The mountains in CO are majestic for sure, but having been raised on the coast, there's just nothing like an ocean view! So tranquil, it just centers you automatically!
~Susan :>)

Shana said...

I love you - but you SUCK!
I'm asking for a plane ticket for Christmas btw!