Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!

 It was a lovely day!  Baba came over and we headed out to get pumpkins at the Farmer's market.  The kiddos picked out their favorites in record time and we headed back home to do the carving.  I like carving pumpkins but it's not my favorite Halloween activity (that would be helping eat the treats we bring home after trick or treating!!).  I love having kiddos old enough to do most of the carving themselves! 
 Baba took the job of separating the seeds from the muck (another not-so-favorite activity) so she could roast them for the kiddos.  Thank you Baba!

 This year, the kiddos had to create their costumes all themselves.  I didn't want to have to buy anything.  They were excited and ended up doing an amazing job.  I did make the capes but they did everything else...GREAT JOB guys!

I hope your Halloween was creative, fun, and spooky all in one!

No comments: