Friday, November 30, 2012

New Little Bags

This year for Lili's 9th birthday party, I decided made some cute little wristlets for the girls/guests to take home with them...a special little goodie bag!  They turned out so great and were so fun to make! 
I hand embroidered each girls initials one day while kiddos were in school.  That maybe took 2 hours to get all 9 of them done.  I then cut the outer fabric and the lining to size and ironed on the interfacing so they were a bit more sturdy.  Once I had them all cut out and ready, I spent the Saturday before the party just sewing.  Each bag took about 20 minutes to sew together...not bad and I think they were a big hit!!


They are just the perfect size for each girly to carry some money, gift card, and their library card (oh so important!).

I was so bummed I forgot to take a picture of all of them in the basket before we handed them out to the girls but it got a little crazy...you know how 9 yr. old's are!

You want one too?  The perfect stocking stuffer!!  Email me!

No comments: