Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A month???

Can't believe a month has gone by since my last post...

Not too much has been going on...

My picture folder for February is empty...

We had a nice Valentine's Day.  I made C a huge collage/poster of his favorite things...kiddos, me, skiing, kiddos, mountians, etc.

I got the necklace I asked for...and it's as great as I hoped!!  Thank you The Vintage Pearl!!







C gets everyone Chocolates just like his Dad used to do for him when he was a kid.  I get the biggest box which is also something his Dad used to do...Mom gets the biggest...I also got flowers!

I got the kiddos these mugs from Anthropologie!!!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!




They seem to like them too...hot chocolate has been the drink of choice ever since.  It's been perfect with the weather we are having. 

SPRING IS ONLY 22 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!



Can't wait!!!

No comments: