Friday, June 3, 2011

Our weekend!

The weekend is here...yea...what are you doing?

Tonight we have free tickets for a minor league baseball team, the Marauders.  It's the minor league team for the Pittsburgh Pirates and is right here in our town.  Very Fun!  K has a sleepover with a friend so I am minus 1 kiddos...I don't really like that.  I like my kiddos with me but I know know she will have a great time.  I hate that I can't hold on forever.

Tomorrow will be a hang out day...swim in the pool, maybe bbq, watch Nascar (go Carl Edwards!)

Sunday we are headed to MOSI, museum of science and industry, in Tampa.  My MIL gave us a family membership for Christmas.  The kiddos are so psyched...I am too actually.  I have heard awesome things about it.

What are you up to this weekend?  Whatever it is...HAVE FUN!!!

JUST HANGIN' OUT!

No comments: