Friday, November 20, 2009

K's Orchestra Concert!

My oldest daughter had her first orchestra concert Thursday night.  They sounded really good for just having just started this fall.  She seems to be really enjoying herself and loves the fact that she is getting better all the time.  This picture is a bit blurry but she is sitting in the front row right on the other side of the director.  I don't know if that means anything yet...whether that indicates her position but we sure had a great view of her for the concert.  





The concert was a mix of 5th Graders from Heatherwood and Douglas Elementary Schools and 6th, 7th and 8th Graders from Platt Middle School.  I think part of the fun was getting to hang out at the Middle School.  They all seem pretty excited to go there next year...I don't know if I am quite ready for that though.  


This concert was on our littlest's 6th birthday.  She didn't seem to mind too much...she had a fun day celebrating!  I can't believe she is 6...going from 5 to 6 seems like taking the step from little girl to big.  Next year 1st grade will be a breeze!  
I am sure you all wish you could hear those violins purring...sorry to disappoint!  Use your imaginations!  Great Job K!  We are so proud of you!

No comments: