Friday, November 13, 2009

Long time...no posting! Sorry!



So it's been a while since I have posted anything...sorry fam and friends!  I have a big Holiday Bazaar next week that I have been busy sewing like crazy for...it's fun but a bit overwhelming!  The kids have been very patient with me thank goodness.  Here is a sneak at some of the new stuff...


A new messenger bag...The Carol Bag (named after Mom)!  This is a very fun and very functional bag for everyday!


The new Maggie Bag...so cute!    



Another Maggie Bag!  The Maggie Bag is the first bag I designed completely myself!  Yeah me!





A smal Bella Bag!





A redesigned Bella Bag w/ side ties!





A Chloe Bag in the works!





And lastly my newest design that is also in the works...The Eliza Bag!



(more to come on that later!) 


So that is why I have not been posting!  The fabrics are all great...I so love what I do! 


Have an "A.Lovely" Day!

No comments: