Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Days of Summer

All is good... 
Nothing new to report...
Just enjoying summer...
Random summer fun...Enjoy...we sure have!

The park w/ a friend!

Right out my back door...I just love the hummingbirds!

Lemon tasting!

Pools are awesome!
We have really enjoyed the pool at our rec center.  So far whenever we go, it's a big party as we run into so many people that we know.  We all have such a great time.  I have noticed though, my skin is no longer up for sun.  I am now the sit in the shade mama!  Thank goodness there is a good amount of shade at the pool. 

Happy summer days!

2 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Love it all. What a great way to spend summer - perfect.

Shana said...

There's got to be more to your summer...
Kansas...
Wyoming...
How you are spending your last days.
You gotta give it up!