Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just keep swimming...

Last year while living in FL we swam constantly...multiple times a day. 
It was super easy because we lived in a house with a heated pool. 
The kiddos used it daily for 10 of the 12 months we were there.
We loved having that pool!  

The FL pool...big, deep, and lots of fun!



But mostly we just like to swim.
So we finally visited our rec center pool here in MO and it's AWESOME!
It's only 5 minutes from home but it too bad it's not in our back yard...

Not too bad?!  I think this will do!
 
K and Z...look pretty happy to me!

Yup...that's a happy face!
 


Pretty cool pool huh?  I am liking it! 
I think we will be here lots this summer. 
It feels real good to have our feet in a pool once again. 

Maybe this fall we can visit our FL family and put our feet in the Gulf once again.

My kiddos with their cousin!
 
One of the other things I miss about living in FL...the Beach!  Can't wait to be there again!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hurry Back! Miss and love you : )

Anonymous said...

Walking on the beach is one of my favorite things... it is always a spiritual moment for me! Donna

Shana said...

That pool is awesome!
The beach is nice too of course.