Thursday, December 17, 2009

Projects!!! I Love projects!

I really do love having a project to work on.  I always seem to have at least 1 going but more often than not, 2 or 3.  Of course this time of year brings it out in me...I am a bit late with some things I have wanted to get done but they will get there and the world will keep spinning whether I do or not.  

I hope like some of you, I have an affinity for mindless TV...you know, Survivor, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, Dirty Jobs, etc, etc,...you know, TV that doesn't make my life any better it just helps me escape for an hour or so.  My husband doesn't quite get it but he has his own escapes (computer stuff) and we leave each other be.  While I watch these said shows, my hands can't be still.  I have to work on something.  So there are benefits from this mindlessness...I get some pretty great stuff created!  Gifts galore!  So Fun!  


Here are some of the fun stuff I have been working on lately...

These...
Izzy bags (small makeup bags)...so fun to do because they are quick as can be to make!

and these...

So I can make bunches of these... Margarite pins to hang on anything you want!  I pin them on my bags...so cute!


I also get a lot of my orders finished during these times...I just finished this great bag!  It's a small messenger bag for a young girl...I think it turned out perfect!
 

I also completed another Chloe bag that will soon be for sale on my Etsy page...

and these are what I am working on today...




A few more Izzy bags...my kiddos choice for teacher gifts!  


Sometimes I get a bit stressed about the things/projects I still need to do but then I remind myself that another project is a good thing!  It means the world is definitely still spinning and I really like that!  
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think littlefoot would like the small messenger bag for her b-day...let's talk.

Alicia said...

Alrighty! I would love to make one just for her!