Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

I haven't done too much blogging this week...not much going on...just living life!

I am thankful today for...
my cooking abilities
my set of Le Creuset pans
my grocery store
Trader Joes
the farm stand just around the corner
and...
the gym to away all the calories I eat!

Tomorrow I am headed to the St.Louis Zoo with L's 2nd grade class...yippee...We shall see how we fare!  She has several field trips coming up one of which is a tour of the Cardinals B-Ball Stadium (you know, the World Series winners!).  I wanted that one but all the parent spots were taken...quickly...so I got stuck with the zoo.  Good thing it's a great zoo it's just that zoo's are always crazy this time of year with class field trips.
Well, we will make it, I am sure of it! 

Happy Thursday everyone and remember to be thankful for the little things in life...they add up!

A

1 comment:

elisa said...

I love that you did a thankful post. I need to do that more, I feel I complain too much!!