Friday, July 16, 2010

My Bags!!!

I haven't talked about my bags for awhile.  I got a bit burned out near the end of the school year.  I did get my mojo back but it was right before we were off to FL.

Carl did make a trip back home to get our beloved cat and some stuff to stay here awhile but there was no way I could have him pack up my sewing machine, my entire stash (along with the scraps that provide endless projects), my threads,  my fusible interfacing, etc, etc, etc.  Remember, I have to take back what I bring down...our van is only so big and I think the kiddos might complain a bit having to carrying bolts of fabric on their laps.   

But...I miss my machine.  I miss my stash.  I really miss making great bags. 

I did bring a few with me.  I have realized that I use my bags a lot.  I love that!

So here is what I have with me...

My purse...very beachy fabric and I didn't even know that I would be down here all summer. 



My Lipstick bag with misc. other "mommy" things.  This one goes back and forth between all the other bags.

The project bag...always bring a project.  My momma taught me well!!

The very important Beach bag!!!

and the other important bag...The kids' wii bag!

I couldn't make it without them and it makes me happy to know that I am using something I made.

I am inspired!!!!
I have gotten some ideas for all things "beachy".  It has to do with the million (almost literally) Dollar stores and beach towels...a dollar for a towel, sometimes 2.

I may have to find a new machine.  Maybe someone will rent me a machine for the next 3 1/2 weeks...hmmmm!

I also got sea shells on the brain...I see some shell projects coming too!  No sewing required there...just a glue gun though...the kiddos wouldn't mind carrying that!

More FLorida fun pics to come


Life's is a.lovely...at the beach!

No comments: