Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Underwater fun!!!

When we bought our little digital camera years ago, we thought to buy an underwater case for it.  It has been priceless.  Carl and I and the kids have all enjoyed the amazingly cool pics we have taken.  I highly recommend thinking about it in deciding on your next camera. 

Miss Katia! 
Mr. Zander!
Miss Lilijana (upside down)!
We are going to be in FL for a bit longer so look for more of these to come...so fun!!!  Next we will take it to the beach and see what we see in the big blue ocean.  There is a beach just a few minutes from us that is usually full with sanddollars...could make a great photo.

As you can see, I haven't been sewing too much.  We have just been too busy with a lot of fun.  That's what the summer is for though.  I am missing it though...I will work on my embroidery for the time being.  

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Great pictures. Brings back some precious memories of loving to swim when I was a kid. Hugs to all.