Thursday, October 8, 2009

SNOW?! Already?

What?  Really?  That's what they say...snow tomorrow!  We will see if it actually happens (I will let you know!)
I don't think I am quite ready for snow...Summer this year in Colorado was so mild and somewhat cool...I never really got warmed up.  I don't know if I am ready to be wrapped up to the hilt all the time once again...waiting for the school bus at 7:30am is not fun!  BRRRRR!

I guess I should be used to this...we have been here 18 years and that's how it works...today-70 degrees, tomorrow-40 degrees.     




Well here is a picture to enjoy of our beautiful Colorado Aspen trees






 ...and some of our friendly creatures rummaging around the forests!  My first bear sighting...ever!




I will post more tomorrow if there is snow on the ground...gotta love Colorado!


 Leave a comment to let me know you stopped by and come back often...I love the company!

1 comment:

Molly Anne said...

I did see a couple of bears in Yellowstone but other than that have only had one close encounter (that I know of!) with the bear kind...I saw little bear tracks up the middle of a dirt road out in the woods. It coincidentally happened to be near a copse of aspens. :)