Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back to it...barely!

So I have my craft area back after all that organizing and yesterday I actually had a few moments to enjoy sitting down to sew something.  It's been awhile.  With the health crap that has been happening, the holidays, and getting kiddos back into school mode, it's been a bit hard to get back to it.  It feels good though. 

Like I said last week, I love being organized...I don't love getting organized. 

 No more boxes of stuff though...well, ok, only 1 more to be packed away and it feels so good!  I went through everything and either re-packed it or gave it away to Goodwill!

So here is my area...cleaned, organized and ready to create! 
Now i just have to getting busy!  No excuses! 

I will show you what I have been working on soon!  Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: