Monday, January 30, 2012

I never knew...!

Some things you might not know about me...

1. I taught myself to sew, crochet, quilt, and embroidery!
2. I love Kansas State University (I quess you might know that if you saw my last blog!)!
3. I met my best friend at Kansas State our freshman year,1987...we started talking and never stoped!
4. I celebrated my 20th Wedding Anniversary in December!
5. My favorite colors are lime green, turquoise, cranberry red and bright pink!
6. I have 2 big sisters whom I adore!
7. I love hanging with my Mom!
8. I love to bake!
9. I love my Honda minivan (thanks biggest Sis!)
10. I am a new lover of yard sales!
11. I am a fabric addict!
12. I love road trips with my family!
13. I read every night before bed!
14. I love a bargain at the Goodwill!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I kinda new all that. I love hanging out with you too.